Who We Are
We pride ourselves on our integrity and embody the education sector ethos and spirit, which is to understand we are all part of a larger supply chain, paid for by taxes, for the benefit of educating young people.
Our values drive every aspect of how we deliver our service and run the business. We have defined our core values to:
1. Be a stable and financially secure business
2. Provide outstanding ICT Support Services
3. Be a nice company to work for
4. Provide value to the wider community
5. Be a green, sustainable company
We are an employee owned business
Partnership Education’s majority shareholder is an Employee Ownership Trust, which means every employee is a real shareholder and owner of the business. Every time you buy our services, you are buying from our local employees who pay local taxes, contribute to the local economy and send their children to local schools.